- 1 (48 oz.) bottle spicy vegetable juice
- 1 (48 oz.) bottle vegetable juice
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 ribs celery, diced
- 2 ears of corn, roasted and shelled
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- ½ English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- ¾ cup, olive oil
- ¾ cup, white wine vinegar
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb. bay scallops, cooked
- 1 lb. salad shrimp, cooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot or bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until chilled well, about four hours.
- Garnish with lime wedge