- 16 oz. bag Garofalo Farfalle
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 garlic clove, unpeeled
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 4 Italian sausages
- Salt, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Add a small amount of oil to the bottom of a large pan and place the sausages in it.
- Add water until the sausages are halfway submerged and cook over medium heat.
- While that is cooking, start the Farfalle following package directions.
- While the sausage and pasta are cooking, remove the tougher part of the stems of the broccolini and add them to a tall pot with plenty of olive oil, garlic, chili pepper, and salt.
- Cover and heat over a very low flame.
- After about 10 minutes, you’ll want to turn the sausages over and cook until the water has completely evaporated and the sausages are browned on both sides.
- Remove sausages and slice into 1⁄2 inch pieces.
- Add your sausages, cooked broccolini, and drained pasta to a large serving bowl and toss.
- Top with parmesan cheese.