*To save time, pick-up hard boiled eggs at Ingles.
- 6 hard boiled eggs*
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 12 romaine heart leaves
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice the eggs.
- Combine eggs, green onions, yogurt, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper.
- Slice the grape tomatoes in half.
- Divide egg mixture over lettuce leaves.
- Place 1 slice of bacon onto each lettuce leaf.
- Top with tomatoes and dill weed.