- 2 lbs. red potatoes, halved
- 1 bag frozen Laura Lynn peas
- ¼ cup fresh dill leaves
- 4 tbsp. butter
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place red potatoes in medium pot with water and a dash of salt, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for about 8 minutes until potatoes are softened.
- Add 2 cups of frozen peas and cook until they are bright green.
- Carefully drain the pot to avoid crushing the potatoes.
- Once drained, add potatoes and peas back to the pot, add butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour potatoes and peas into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and the juice from half of a lemon. Add fresh dill and gently stir.