Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 6 people
- 6 slices your favorite bread
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 3 oz. pesto
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- diced tri-colored peppers, for garnish (optional)
- Toast slices of bread in oven at 350ºF for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Mix together ricotta cheese and pesto in a small bowl until combined.
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture on toast.
- Add sliced roma tomatoes, basil leaves, hard boiled eggs, and tri-colored peppers (optional) on top of the mixture.
- This is an easy and fast recipe that anyone can throw together for an Easter morning, or a summer brunch with friends. A beautiful way to incorporate fresh, local ingredients from your local Ingles to brighten up your day!