Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5-6 minutes | Serves: 8- 10 people
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 6 bars milk chocolate
- 1 box Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 1 package premade Ingles brownies
- sea salt caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- butterscotch sauce
- mini chocolate chips
- fresh berries
- mint leaves
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil for an easy clean up.
- Break each honey graham in half and place on sheet, you can also use a large cookie to use as the base.
- Add a brownie and ⅓ of a bar of chocolate to each graham cracker, and top with a marshmallow.
- Cook in oven for 3-5 minutes or until marshmallow is brown on top.
- Top each S’more with your choice of decadent toppings and serve immediately.
- Notes: Feel free to mix the chocolate bars up with sea salt chocolate, mint chocolate, or even raspberry chocolate for a fun twist. This is a great recipe that provides an easy way to make intentional memories with family and friends! Everyone will love to get involved, and there is no wrong way to create your own delicious treat!