Use a deep fryer if you have one. Do not use an air fryer. Make sure that the egg is completely coated before frying to avoid a meltoff in the fryer. The children won’t mind you raiding their Easter baskets if you turn their chocolate into these beauties! It’s fair food - at Easter!
Serves: 4 people
- 8 foil wrapped chocolate easter eggs (use any flavor you like)
- 6 cups canola oil and 1 tbsp.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- pinch of kosher salt
- ½ cup powdered sugar, for garnish
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Be sure to freeze the eggs for at least two hours or overnight before starting this recipe!