- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated Laura Lynn Original Crescent Rolls (8 count)
- 8 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup sharp provolone cheese, cut in small cubes
- ½ cup Laura Lynn Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup colored bell pepper, diced small
- 2 tbsp. red onion, diced small
- ½ cup chunky pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- fresh basil, chiffonade, for garnish
- Laura Lynn Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8 cups of a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place each triangle into a prepared muffin cup, then gently press and pinch dough together to cover the bottom and sides.
- Place a slice of pepperoni into each cup, then add provolone and mozzarella. Gently press down the cheese, then top each muffin with about a tablespoon of pasta sauce. Mix together the bell peppers and red onion, then divide among the pizza muffins.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately use a butter knife to loosen the sides of the muffins. Let set for 5 minutes, then remove from pan, and finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and basil.
- You can customize these deep dish pizza muffins with your family’s favorite pizza toppings.