- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½C sour cream
- ¼C mayonnaise
- 2 – 14.5 oz. cans cooked collard greens, drained and pressed
- ½C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1C bacon, crispy and crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Add the sour cream, mayo, cheese, garlic powder and white pepper, stirring to combine until smooth.
- Fold the pressed greens into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Scrape into individual ramekins or baking dish. Top with the crumbled bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes on a baking sheet. Serve warm with pita points, toast triangles or crackers.