- 1 (16 oz.) can Laura Lynn black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can Laura Lynn garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can Laura Lynn kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Laura Lynn olive oil
- ½ cup Laura Lynn apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Laura Lynn Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly. Set aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Stir to combine well. Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to develop, then serve.
- Optional tip: I like to make this salad the day before to let the dressing marinate and allow all of the flavors to combine. This salad is equally good cold or room temperature.