Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 3 people
- 3 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- 9 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon pepper
- ½ green onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 tomato slices
- Mix honey, chili sauce, ginger, and mayonnaise to make the ginger chili mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Preheat your pan to medium heat then add cup of oil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper (to taste), a little bit of chili powder, and lemon pepper.
- Mix your cornmeal and cornstarch together adding remaining seasoning.
- Coat your salmon with your cornmeal and corn start mixture.
- Cook on both sides 3 minutes each.
- Toast your buns after cutting down the center.
- Build your sliders with tomato, salmon, spinach, green onions, and ginger chili mayonnaise. Enjoy!