Serves: 24 Gummies
These last in the refrigerator for about a week, but I bet they’ll be gone before then
- 1¼ cups orange juice
- ½ cups grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 tbsp. organic maple syrup
- Pour juice in a medium sized saucepan with the heat off.
- Evenly sprinkle gelatin across the surface of the juice. Let bloom for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium and slowly stir in gelatin and maple syrup until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour into gummy mold or glass baking dish.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until gelatin has set. For quicker setting time, place in freezer for 30 minutes. If you used a baking dish, cut gummies into squares.