- 1 loaf white sandwich bread, decrusted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2T sugar
- ½C butter, melted
- 10T sugar (½C + 2T)
- 2T cinnamon
- Using the rolling pin, flatten each piece of bread separately.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, vanilla and 2T sugar until light and fluffy.
- In one glass bowl, melt the butter and allow to cool. In the other bowl, combine the 10T sugar and 2T cinnamon.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over each piece of flattened bread.
- Roll up each piece of bread into a tube and cut into thirds.
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Dip, one to three at a time, each segment in the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar. Once coated, place the blintzes on the parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for five minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.