- 1 Ingles Rotisserie Chicken (deli)
- 10.5 ounce can Laura Lynn Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Laura Lynn 2% Milk
- 1 cup Laura Lynn Sour Cream
- 3/4 tsp Chef Paul Prudhomme Poultry Magic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 16-ounce bag Laura Lynn Mixed Vegetables (frozen)
- 8 Mary B’s Buttermilk Biscuits (frozen)
- 2 tbsp Laura Lynn Unsalted Butter, melted
- Laura Lynn Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Remove skin and debone rotisserie chicken, dice into bite-size pieces and place evenly into prepared casserole dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Poultry Magic, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and black pepper. Add frozen vegetables and stir to combine.
- Pour vegetable mixture evenly over rotisserie chicken in casserole dish, making sure to cover chicken completely. Bake on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top chicken casserole with frozen biscuits and return to middle rack of oven. Bake for 30 minutes and biscuits are golden brown with a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove casserole from oven and brush biscuits with melted butter. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and serve.