- 1 head of cauliflower (riced)
- 3 white onions (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Italian seasoning (thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary)
- 8 oz. pkg. of grated Sargento Mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed ground beef
- Avocado oil
- Salt & pepper (for taste)
- Pulse fresh cauliflower in a blender until you obtain pieces the size of rice.
- Heat sauté pan.
- Cook ground beef until brown.
- Add a bit of avocado oil to a pan.
- Saute garlic & onions for 1-2 min.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute cauliflower until soft and add mozzarella in the last 1-2 min of cooking to ensure cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, plate, and serve.
Estimated Price from Ingles Shopping: < $20 Health Benefits:
- Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower contain beneficial plant compound sulforaphane.
- Mozzarella provides calcium.
- Grassfed beef provides B vitamins, zinc, and Vitamin B12.
- Thyme, oregano, basil are major anti-inflammatory herbs.
- Entire meal is fiber-rich.