- 4 large apples (your favorite varieties)
- 1 cup caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 English toffee candy bar, crushed
- medium-sized skewers
- Clean apples and dry with paper towel.
- Slice apples into 8 pieces. Add skewers to each for easy serving.
- Arrange apple slices on large serving platter.
- Place caramels in a microwavable safe bowl with water. Microwave in 25 second intervals until melted, then drizzle over apples.
- Top apples with chocolate chips and crushed candy bar pieces, serve immediately.
You can also set up a fun toppings bar with cookie crumbs, chopped nuts, or your favorite candies.