Ingles carries a large selection of sandwich wraps to fit your dietary needs. Keto, low carb, high fiber, and cheese wraps are all available at Ingles.
Buffalo-Blue Cheese Sauce
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup Laura Lynn blue cheese salad dressing
- ¼ cup smoked blue cheese crumbles
- 4 spinach herb sandwich wraps
- 8 oz. cheddar and jalapeño pub cheese spread
- 1 lb. buffalo chicken sandwich meat, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. broccoli slaw
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper strips, drained and dried with paper towels
- In a small bowl, mix together Buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, and smoked blue cheese crumbles. Set aside.
- Spread pub cheese over sandwich wrap. Build your wrap by adding 3 slices of buffalo chicken meat, then some broccoli slaw.
- Drizzle slaw with Buffalo-blue cheese sauce, then add spinach and roasted red bell pepper strips.
- R oll up sandwich tightly and as neatly as you can. Use a long bread knife to help hold ingredients in place while you roll.
- To serve, cut in half on the diagonal.
- Alternately, cut wraps into pinwheels, and serve on a platter.