- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cranberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries, halved
- 1 Tbsp honey, warmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cookie crumbs (macaroons, sugar cookies, vanilla wafers, etc.)
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, whisk together the zest and juice of the lemon, the powdered sugar and the wine.
- Cover and refrigerate, if necessary. In another mixing bowl, combine the cranberries and the blueberries.
- Drizzle with the honey and fold to coat. Measure out 1⁄4 cup of the cookies into the bottom of each dessert glass.
- Top the cookies with 1⁄3 cup of the berries.
- Set the cups aside. Making sure your mixing bowl is clean and dry, pour the heavy whipping cream into the bowl and start beating, up to medium high speed.
- As the cream begins to thicken, carefully pour the juice/wine mixture into the bowl.
- Continue beating until just beginning to get medium to stiff peaks.
- Immediately pile the cream onto the berries in each dessert glass, sprinkling a pinch of cookie crumbs on top for garnish, and serve.