This is the perfect picnic dessert that everyone will love! You can add in sweetened condensed milk for a more indulgent dessert!
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (optional)
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- whipped cream (optional)
- mint leaves (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy
- Add in sweetened condensed milk (optional), pudding mix, Cool Whip, and milk
- Mix until combined well
- To layer: place one-third of the vanilla wafers in a layer on the bottom of your mason jar
- Add a layer of bananas
- Then pour one-third of the pudding mixture on top (enough to cover all the bananas).
- Continue with two more layers
- You can top with whipped cream, garnish with a vanilla wafer, and a mint leaf.