- 2 (3 oz.) bags ramen noodles, crumbled, flavor pack reserved for another use
- 14 oz. bag tri-color deli coleslaw mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup basil, chiffonade
- ½ cup Laura Lynn dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup Asian sesame salad dressing
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Laura Lynn soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Laura Lynn honey
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread crumbled ramen noodles on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Stir and bake additional 2-3 minutes until toasted and golden brown.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients, then pour over salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.