- 5 Granny Smith apples, (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Laura Lynn orange juice
- 1 cup Laura Lynn granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Laura Lynn all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Laura Lynn butter, cold, cut into slices
- Laura Lynn Canola Oil cooking spray
- For serving: Laura Lynn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch square baking dish or 9-inch pie plate with Laura Lynn Canola Oil cooking spray.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples and place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with orange juice and stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, spices and salt. Mix together, then add cold butter and cut in with a fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly and the size of small pebbles. Scatter topping over apples.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until apple topping is lightly browned and outside edges are bubbling.
- Serve warm topped with Laura Lynn Vanilla Ice Cream.