Pair with a spicy honey mustard sauce and Ingles’ fresh cut vegetables!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 8-10 chicken tenderloins (about 1¼ -1½ lbs.)
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Combine almond flour, garlic powder, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper into a shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs thoroughly in a separate bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken in the egg mixture, then fully coat in the dry mixture. Shake off excess powder and transfer to a clean plate.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer with coconut oil. Arrange chicken tenders in the air fryer, making sure they are each laying flat.
- Cook at 390°F for 7 minutes. Flip chicken tenders and cook for another 4 minutes on the opposite side.