No air fryer? Spray an aluminum foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray and bake fish in a preheated 400° oven 8-10 minutes.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 lb. bag mahi mahi filets, defrosted
- 3 tbsp. Laura Lynn unsaltedbutter, melted
- 8 flour tortillas, street taco size
- 2 key limes, quartered
- blackening seasoning
- Sriracha mayonnaise
- Laura Lynn canola oil cooking spray
- Pat fish dry with paper towels, then cut fish filets in half lengthwise.
- Brush both sides of fish with butter, then sprinkle all sides of the fish liberally with blackening seasoning, gently press into the fish.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place fish in air fryer, do not overlap or crowd basket.
- Air fry at 400°F for 5-6 minutes. Fish is done when internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove fish from air fryer with spatula or tongs.
- Warm tortillas, covered with a damp paper towel, in microwave 15-20 seconds.
- To assemble tacos, top each tortilla with 1 piece of fish, slaw, a drizzle of sriracha mayonnaise and a squeeze of key lime.
Cabbage and Apple Slaw
- ½ cup Laura Lynn mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. Unicoi Preserves Apple CiderPepper Spread
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 apple, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. jalapeño, diced
- 1 (14 oz.) bag tri-color deli coleslaw mix
- Make the dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, Apple Cider Pepper Spread, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine apple, cilantro, jalapeño and coleslaw mix. Pour the dressing over the veggies and stir to combine.