- 6 Pork Chops
- 3/4 cup Abby J’s Smokin Hot Sauce
- Peach & Mango Salsa
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled and diced
- 2 ripe peaches peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled and seeds removed and finally diced
- 1 finely diced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- Juice from fresh lime
- Marinate chops in smoking hot sauce for 15 minutes.
- Heat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Place chops on grill and grill for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Make sure you get the internal temp to 145 degrees.
- Take off grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and place on top or serve as a side dish for the pork chop.