These are fall-off-the-bone delicious!
- 8 beef short ribs, cut into 4 equal servings
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can tart cherries
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (Ingles Deli)
- Combine all of the ingredients together, except mashed potatoes, in a crock pot. Simmer on low for 6 hours, until meat is tender and easily pulls apart. Serve on a bed of mashed potatoes and top with cooking liquid.