It’s officially the holidays at the Neals’ when the smell of buttery Crisp Mix fills the air! This makes a big batch, enough to share with friends and family.
- 3 cups Laura Lynn bite size rice cereal
- 3 cups corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Laura Lynn wheat bran flakes cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups Laura Lynn soup and oyster crackers
- 2 cups Laura Lynn dry roasted peanuts
- 1 stick Laura Lynn butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup Laura Lynn Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Laura Lynn seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. garlic, granulated
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Add cereal, pretzels, crackers and peanuts to a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl; whisk in Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder.
- Pour melted butter mixture over crisp mix, stirring as you go.
- Divide crisp mix between two baking sheets and bake for 60 minutes, stirring and rotating baking sheets every 15 minutes.
- Cool on clean dish towels for about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container.