This is such a fun take on a personal breakfast pizza! You can add any sort of toppings and mix it up throughout the week! Add a low carb tortilla for a low carb breakfast!
- 4 brown eggs
- 1 flour tortilla
- ¼ cup spinach
- ½ cup multi-colored peppers
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 1 tsp. everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- sriracha (optional)
- Place tortilla in a 9 inch round baking dish.
- Crack open 4 eggs on top of tortilla.
- Add shredded spinach, multi colored peppers, goat cheese, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the oven on 375°F for 5-10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, add everything bagel seasoning, green onions, and sriracha.