- 1-16 oz. Abby J’s Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 loaf of French Bread
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Abby J’s Roasted Garlic Salsa in a baking dish and top with the crumbled blue cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown
- Remove from oven and brush the butter on the french bread and toast.
- Remove from oven and spoon the garlic and blue cheese mixture on the bread and garnish with chopped basil.