COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
At this time, all Ingles Pharmacy locations are currently offering:
- Moderna and Pfizer Booster doses for patients 65+ or 18+ with underlying medical conditions or in occupational or institutional settings that put them at high risk of COVID-19 (administered at least 6 months after 2nd doses)
- Johnson & Johnson Booster doses for patients 18+ (administered at least 2 months after 1st dose)
- 1st and 2nd doses to patients 12+
- Pfizer and Moderna 3rd doses to eligible patients who are immunocompromised (at least 28 days after 2nd doses)
- All doses may be scheduled using the vaccine scheduler below or you may stop by your local Ingles Pharmacy to schedule your appointment.
Please only complete one registration per person at a single location.
Prepare for your appointment:
- Bring your completed vaccine consent form
- Arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early for processing
- Bring your pharmacy insurance card and a valid driver’s license
- Wear your mask and a short sleeve shirt
- Plan to remain in the pharmacy area 15 minutes after your vaccination
Safety is Our Priority
- Pharmacists are knowledgeable and staying up to date about the new COVID-19 vaccines
- Administration will follow guidelines provided by the CDC
COVID-19 Vaccinations are FREE
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are covered by Insurance
- If you do not have insurance, the vaccination is covered by the Federal Government
- If your vaccination requires two doses, we will schedule your second dose during your first dose appointment to ensure you’re protected. We'll also provide a convenient reminder with your scheduled appointment information.
One-Stop Minimizes Risks
- Schedule your COVID-19 Vaccination shot during a normal shopping trip to minimize exposure. There’s no need to make an extra trip to another pharmacy or doctor’s office.
Why should you get your COVID-19
Vaccination from Ingles Pharmacy?
Highly trained Ingles Pharmacists & Technicians follow stringent COVID-19 safety procedures for vaccine administration as advised by the CDC.
Our Knowledgeable pharmacy teams are staying up to date on the latest COVID-19 vaccine developments & recommendations.
Schedule your vaccination during a shopping trip, and get an alert when it’s time for your second dose.