Ingredients for the Summer Cherry Tomato Sauce:
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1/2 cup Abby J’s Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1/4 white wine
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or juice of half of lemon
- 1/4 cup smoky blue cheese crumbles
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes and turn off heat and let simmer while you prepare fish.
For the Cod Loins:
- 2 - 6 oz. Cod Loins
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 lemon to squeeze over fish
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbl. butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt the cod loins 3 hours before you cook to remove moisture and pat dry.
- Heat pan with canola oil until the oil is shimmering.
- Place each loin into flour mixture with salt and pepper and then shake off excess flour.
- Emerge each loin into egg wash and then put into hot pan and allow to cook 3 to minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and put on greens and top with Summer Cherry Tomato Sauce.