Win a $500 or $1,000 Ingles gift card in the Summer of Eggs sweepstakes, hosted by the North Carolina Egg Association and the state’s egg farming families! Purchase any Laura Lynn or Harvest Farms eggs at any North Carolina Ingles store using your Ingles Advantage Card and automatically be entered to win. Good luck!
Did you know hens in North Carolina lay about 7.5 million eggs each day? North Carolina egg farmers provide excellent animal care while producing safe, nutritious eggs. Eggs are an all-around nutrient powerhouse, with eight essential nutrients, all for just 70 calories.
No purchase necessary to enter the Summer of Eggs sweepstakes. Read the official rules below.
NORTH CAROLINA EGG ASSOCIATION AND INGLES MARKETS, INC.
SUMMER OF EGGS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The North Carolina Egg Association (NCEA) and Ingles Markets, Inc. Summer of Eggs Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing promotion comprised of $1,500 in prizes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on June 20, 2022 Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 20, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S residents of North Carolina who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of North Carolina Egg Association ("Sponsor”), Ingles Markets, Inc. (“Administrator"), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”) shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes entrants who are in violation of this provision.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to gain an entry into the Sweepstakes:
(i) In-Store: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating Ingles® store in North Carolina and purchase eggs that match participating brands, quantities and UPC codes in a single transaction using your Ingles Advantage™ Card. Upon making the purchase, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Eggs sold at Ingles® that are part of this promotion include:
- 8685403509, LAURA LYNN A 18 PK LARGE X 24 DOZEN (FOAM)
- 8685404337, LAURA LYNN A MULTIPACK LARGE X 25 DOZEN 904011
- 008685401040, LAURA LYNN A JUMBO X 18 DOZEN 904006
- 008685401041, LAURA LYNN A XLARGE X 24 DOZEN 904007
- 008685401042, LAURA LYNN A LARGE X 24 DOZEN PULP 904002
- 008685401043, LAURA LYNN A MEDIUM X 24 DOZEN 904003
- 008685401044, LAURA LYNN A BROWN XLARGE X 24 DOZEN 904008
- 008685403522, LAURA LYNN 32 OZ EGG SUBSTITUTE 24LB NET
- 008685406149, LAURN LYNN 32 OZ WHITES 24LB NET
- 8685406885, Laura Lynn Large brown cage free
- 8685406650, Laura Lynn Large brown free range
- 8685406651, Harvest Farms Large brown organic free range
- 8685406543, Harvest Farms Large brown organic
(ii) No Purchase Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, print on a 3” x 5” index card your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers and mail it to NC Egg Association and Ingles Sweepstakes, PO Box 147, New Albany, OH 43054. You will receive one (1) entry for each mail-in entry you submit. Any mail-in entry with incomplete information will be considered ineligible. Each entry must be in a separate postage-stamped outer envelope. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail and/or entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No purchase necessary for mail-in entries. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. All mail-in entries must be post-marked by August 20, 2022 and received by August 27 2022.
LIMIT: MAXIMUM OF 10 ENTRIES PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing ("Drawing") on September 1, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of the Drawing. Potential prize winners of the Drawing will be notified by email on or about September 1, 2022. If a prize winner notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, a potential prize winner is ineligible, a prize winner declines a prize, or a potential prize winner fails to respond to an attempted prize winner notification within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Limit one (1) prize per person per household.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000 Ingles gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package is $1,000.
One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive a $500 Ingles gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package is $500.
Total ARV of all prizes: $1,500
Prizes are not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. Gift cards are subject to the standard terms and conditions listed thereon (including expiration dates). Winners will not receive compensation from Sponsor for unused gift cards.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Winner may forfeit prize if Sponsor is unable to contact him or her by the second attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner, if time permits. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
8. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and their agencies to use winner’s hometown, opinions, name, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the rules, or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promotional Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing. In the event of an early discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the state of North Carolina; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than North Carolina.
13. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NC Egg Association and Ingles Sweepstakes, PO Box 147, New Albany, OH 43054 by September 16, 2022.
SPONSOR: North Carolina Egg Association in partnership with Inspire PR Group, PO Box 147, New Albany, OH 43054.
ADMINISTRATOR: Ingles Markets, Inc., 2913 US Highway 70 W., Black Mountain, NC 28711.