114 Calories, 10g Fat (2g saturated), 214mg Cholesterol, 148mg Sodium, 1g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 6g ProteinClassic Deviled Eggs
5 large Eggs
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. Dry mustard
1 Tbsp. Fresh chives, chopped (plus additional for garnish) Kosher salt and white pepper, to taste
1. Place eggs in a saucepot and add enough cold water to cover them by 1". Heat over high heat until the water comes to a boil. Quickly reduce heat to low and continue to cook eggs for 10 minutes.
2. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of ice water to cool. Once cooled, peel the eggs while still submerged in the water.
3. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks, keeping whites intact; reserve whites.
4. Mash yolks with fork in a medium bowl. Gently fold in mayonnaise, dry mustard and chives, season with salt and pepper to taste; gently mix until well combined.
5. Carefully spoon yolk mixture into reserved whites. Arrange on a serving platter, and garnish with paprika and fresh chives. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.