For 2 people
- 2 pork chorizo links
- 1 ripe (fairly but not all black) plantain, peeled and diced
- 1 can Delmonte Summer Crisp or 1 cup fresh corn
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) medium salsa (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 Whole wheat tortillas
Sweet Plantain Hash Burritos Directions
- Heat a medium saute pan and add chorizo, break up so it cooks in pieces. After it has been browning/cooking for about 3 minutes add plantains.
- Cook until chorizo is browned. ( about 5 more minutes). Meanwhile wrap 4 tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven (300 degrees) .
- Add in black beans, corn and 1/2 of salsa to chorizo and plantain mixture and cook until heated through.
- Remove tortillas from oven and fill with hash, sprinkle with cilantro and roll up like burrito. Serve with additional (reserved) salsa.