For 4 people
- 3 cup(s) fresh Brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) McCormick Perfect Pinch Lemon Pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
Lemon Roasted Brussel Sprouts Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Wash & cut ends off of Brussel sprouts. Remove outer leaves and cut in half. Put in mixing bowl.
- Mix together olive oil, seasoning and lemon zest.
- Pour seasoned oil mixture overtop Brussel sprouts and toss to coat.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray and spread Brussel sprouts on sheet.
- Bake at 350° until slightly crispy - approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve as a side dish.
- Kcal: 31 kcal
- Fibers (g): 3g
- Sodium (mg): 185mg
- Carbs: 7g