For 4 people
- 4 parsnips,Wash and peel and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1 yellow, medium sized onion and cut into rings, separate rings
- 1 yellow pepper ,remove seeds, Wash and cut pepper into thin rings
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) (Alessi) White Balsamic Infused Pear Vinegarette
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick Perfect Pinch All-Purpose Dressing
- (Mix together vinegarette with oil and seasoning)
Golden Vegetable Roast Directions
- Line baking sheet or pyrex dish w/ aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss vegetables in dressing vinegarette and then arrange in pan. Cook for approximately 1 hr - turning at least once, until parsnips are tender.