For 6 people
- 30 ounce(s) Canned Luck's chili beans; drained (no need to rinse)
- 30 ounce(s) Canned Luck's dark red kidney beans rinsed and well drained
- 30 ounce(s) Canned Luck's pinto beans rinsed and well drained
- 1 lg Onion; chopped
- 1 md Green bell pepper; coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Del Monte Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Liquid smoke hickory seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) Packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Instant coffee powder
- Dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
Baked Beans Directions
- In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pinto beans, kidney beans, chili beans, onion, and bell pepper. Mix together the ketchup, mustard, liquid smoke, brown sugar, and coffee. Pour over the beans and mix together gently to avoid crushing the beans.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours. Mix well. Serve hot.