For 6 people
- 1 Box Chicken Stock (reduced sodium)
- 2 leeks, washed and sliced or chopped - white only
- 2 cup(s) pre-cooked quinoa (as directions on package state)
- 1 cup(s) frozen kale
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 cloves garlic - pressed or chopped
- 3 cup(s) pre-cooked shredded chicken
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick Garlic & Pepper Perfect Pinch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
30 Minute Chicken & Vegetable Soup Directions
- In large saucepot heat chicken stock and add garlic and leeks.
- Heat until boiling and then add cooked quinoa, frozen kale and frozen corn turn heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken and remaining seasoning. Turn heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.