For 6 people
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 29 ounce(s) diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 16 ounce(s) BUSH'S BEST Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 ounce(s) BUSH'S BEST Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 32 ounce(s) BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans, undrained
BUSH'S® Three-Bean Chili Directions
- In large Dutch oven or soup pot, brown ground beef. Drain unwanted fat.
- Add spices and stir well over medium heat 30-40 seconds or until well blended.
- Add tomatoes and ketchup. Stir well.
- Add BUSH'S BEST Pinto Beans, BUSH'S BEST Black Beans and BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans.
- Simmer over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until bubbling and heated through.
- Serve hot in bowls with corn bread.