For 5 people
- 1/2 cup(s) Domino sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Laura Lynn skim milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Berries (blackberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) Bertolli extra light tasting olive oil
Berry Muffins Directions
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt thoroughly.
- Mix egg, oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened; batter will be lumpy.
- Gently fold berries into the batter.
- Scoop even portions into nonstick muffin tins or spray tins with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Makes 10 muffins.
- Kcal: 194 kcal
- Sodium (mg): 170mg
- Fat: 6g