For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 tube of Pillsbury seamless pie crust
- 1 pound(s) 90% lean ground pork
- 1 small link of pork chorizo
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mrs. Dash Mexican flavor seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced fresh cilantro
Pork Pockets (Pork Empanadas) Directions
- Preheat oven to 385 deg.
- Remove pie crust from tube and cut into triangles or squares.
- If you make them bigger they could be empanada size! Put on baking sheet.
- Brown pork and chorizo. Add tomato paste and the Mrs Dash and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in remaining ingredients. Spoon about mixture onto center of your dough squares and fold over.
- Bake until golden brown.