For 4 people
- 4 boneless, Harvest Farms skinless chicken tenders cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 egg white (beaten) or 1/3 cup egg beater
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat panko
- 1/2 cup(s) Texas Pete or similar hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter/canola oil blend
Buffalo Nuggets Directions
- Put chicken nuggets into bowl and pour egg overtop to coat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix panko with pepper seasonings.
- Coat chicken w/ panko mixture and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Heat hot sauce and remaining ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until butter blend is melted. Let cool to room temperature.
- Remove nuggets from fridge and spread gently onto baking sheet. Drizzle w/ hot sauce mixture.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes before turning. Turn and bake for 8-10min until panko is crispy.
- Serve with blue cheese dip.