For 4 people
- 1/3 cup(s) SILKEN tofu
- 1 avocado (peel and remove seed)
- 1/2 cup(s) Pico de Gallo mix from produce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher/sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chipotle pepper
- 1 clove fresh garlic - chopped
Mostly Mock Guac & Chips Directions
- Put all ingredients into large ziplock bag and knead until creamy. (make sure you have a good bag w/ no air)
- Garlic Pepper Chips: 2 whole wheat pitas (from Deli) Cut pitas in 1/2 and then cup apart so they are single thickness.
- Preheat oven to 350degree. Put chips on baking sheet and spray (MIST) with olive oil and then sprinkle w/ Perfect PinchGarlic Pepper .
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy