Adults Only Mac and Cheese
For 6 people ()
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (not bottled kind - fresh)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter/canola blend
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour (white wheat)
- 1 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher or sea salt
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow swiss
- 1/3 cup(s) Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/2 cup(s) Sargento Mozzarella Provolone shreds blend
- 3 cup(s) Delallo Fusilli Bucati
- 2 cup(s) cauliflower, rinsed and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat panko
Adults Only Mac and Cheese Directions
Preheat oven to 350deg.
Cook pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
Blanch cauliflower in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and drain and set aside.
Melt butter in saucepan and add flour and cook for about 2 minutes. Add milk, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until well blended without lumps.
Add Laughing Cow and 1/4 cup of the Gorgonzola and 1/3 cup of the cheese blend.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is creamy. Remove from heat.
In a baking dish combine pasta and cauliflower and then pour cheese mixture over top.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and then with panko.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese on top has melted and panko has browned.