Asian Crab Salad
Delicious and Fun Asian Crab Salad
For 2 Serving(s) ()
- 1 cup(s) Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Backfin or claw crab
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro - roughly chopped
- 1 Cucumber (seedless/English), rinse well and cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup(s) Mexican Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 Yellow Pepper, diced
- 1 small, Fresh Jalapeno - remove seeds and sliced thinly
- 2 cup(s) Shredded cabbage(angel hair)
- Dressing - lime juice, olive oil, sea salt & pepper
Asian Crab Salad Directions
Pick thru crabmeat to make sure you don't have any shell.
Mix together pepper and jalapeno, cucumber, cheese and tomato.
Make a "bed" of the cabbage and spoon this overtop.
Top with crab and drizzle with dressing.
- Kcal: 64 kcal
- Fibers (g): 2g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 2g