For 6 Serving(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped medjool dates
- 2 cup(s) cooked barley
- 2 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar (or use Splenda brown sugar blend)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Sliced almonds
Barley Date Pudding Recipe Directions
- Combine barley and dates and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Stir barley/date mixture into bowl.
- Pour into greased 2 qt casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Top with sliced almonds.