Asparagus & Salmon Wraps
For 4 people ()
- 12 spears of fresh asparagus, trimmed, blanch until crisp tender
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat cream cheese - flavored w/ chives/dill/onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice - fresh squeezed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 6 ounce(s) smoked salmon - coarsely flaked
- 4 whole wheat tortillas(soft)
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 1/2 red pepper cut into thin strips
Asparagus & Salmon Wraps Directions
Stir together cream cheese, lemon peel and juice and cayenne pepper and fold in salmon.
Spread this mixture on tortillas.
Top with layer of arugula, asparagus spears and pepper.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
Store in fridge for 6 hrs before cutting and serving.