For 4 people
- 12 spears of fresh asparagus, trimmed, blanch until crisp tender
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat cream cheese - flavored w/ chives/dill/onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice - fresh squeezed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 6 ounce(s) smoked salmon - coarsely flaked
- 4 whole wheat tortillas(soft)
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 1/2 red pepper cut into thin strips
Asparagus & Salmon Wraps Directions
- Stir together cream cheese, lemon peel and juice and cayenne pepper and fold in salmon.
- Spread this mixture on tortillas.
- Top with layer of arugula, asparagus spears and pepper.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Store in fridge for 6 hrs before cutting and serving.