Asian Pork Salad
Healthy and delicious Asian Pork Salad
For 2 Serving(s) ()
- 1/2 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Leftover pork - cut into cubes or thin strips
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1/3 cup(s) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 3 cloves garlic - minced/pressed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Thai Peanut/Satay Sauce -in international section
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) sriracha/red curry sauce
- 4 cup(s) or 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 1 bag of steam-in-bag broccoli (1 cup fresh broccoli florets)
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
Asian Pork Salad Directions
Sauce: 1/2 of the flavoring packet from Ramen noodles, oil, vinegar, garlic, sriracha sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes until well blended.
Steam fresh or steam in bag broccoli until slightly tender.
Cook ramen noodles as directed.
If using cold pork drop pork in w/ ramen at last minute along w/ 1/4 of remaining ramen seasoning packet.
Drain ramen and pork and put in bowl along w/ cabbage, steamed broccoli, green onions and toasted almonds.
Drizzle w/ sauce and toss to coat.
Cover and chill or can be eaten immediately.