For 2 Serving(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Leftover pork - cut into cubes or thin strips
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1/3 cup(s) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 3 cloves garlic - minced/pressed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Thai Peanut/Satay Sauce -in international section
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) sriracha/red curry sauce
- 4 cup(s) or 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 1 bag of steam-in-bag broccoli (1 cup fresh broccoli florets)
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
Asian Pork Salad Directions
- Sauce: 1/2 of the flavoring packet from Ramen noodles, oil, vinegar, garlic, sriracha sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes until well blended.
- Steam fresh or steam in bag broccoli until slightly tender.
- Cook ramen noodles as directed.
- If using cold pork drop pork in w/ ramen at last minute along w/ 1/4 of remaining ramen seasoning packet.
- Drain ramen and pork and put in bowl along w/ cabbage, steamed broccoli, green onions and toasted almonds.
- Drizzle w/ sauce and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill or can be eaten immediately.