For 8 people
- 32 ounce(s) Sorrento® Ricotta
- 3/4 cup(s) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) Almonds, ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 4 Egg, divided
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon Zest
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 ounce(s) Amaretto
- 3 tablespoon(s) All-Purpose Flour
- Raspberries, fresh
- Lemon Peel
Amaretto Ricotta Cheesecake Directions
- Mix graham crackers, almonds, and butter in a small bowl. Press into bottom of a greased 9-inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Puree ricotta in food processor until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add egg yolks, sugar, zest, vanilla, salt, amaretto, and flour. Blend for 15 seconds. Remove to a large bowl.
- Whip egg whites with a hand or stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whites into ricotta mixture 1/3 at a time until just blended.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled crust and bake in middle of oven until center of cake is just set, about 1 hour to 1 hour, 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Let cake rest for 15 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan to release cake from sides. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before removing from pan. Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon peel when serving.
- *Drain ricotta overnight in refrigerator in a colander lined with paper towels